User avatar

ErBear

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hills Song

    This is short, sweet, and simple. (: I liked the way you split up your sentances. It just worked for the piece. Ugh, hills. I KNOW! I just ran for ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Colin Strider Chapter One

    I completely agree with the review above me. Your style of writing is very good, and your voice shines through to make it an overall enjoyable piece. (: Watch your ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Because your internet company enjoys taunting you, so they set it on 'extra-frusterating'. Why do I stay up so late?

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Because it's trying to tell you that something's wrong. Because your brother bit it. Because the MRI broke it. What does Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis mean? (haha)

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    It's not the things that you're saying that are stupid, it's the way that people react to them. What's an MRI? (noobish question, though still wondering. Look above for context. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Love when I feel lonely. There's nothing like the feeling of love, but fun rules my life. So love < fun. Why is outside appearance SO important to the world?

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow

    My heart races as music starts to sound The violin plays a short jagged rise Our crowd murmurs as we appear around In this bug world we are cut down ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Great In Day Detail

    This is beautiful. Literally beautiful. Overall an enjoyable read. Comments- I understand that this story is meant to be crazy and random; a totally non-typical day. And while it highlighted ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The keys

    Mandy's mom was driving her car along that What highway? You might want to say 'the highway' so people aren't confused dark highway. Mandy used to be that young was ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ready: Into the Shadows.

    Take a deep breath and I to calm my racing heart. What time is it? It's 6:52 . I have about two more hours before they get home, two hours ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    I'm pretty sure that you're amazing. I love the tone of your voice! It's really very special; PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND SINGING. DON'T YOU DARE EVER STOP. Your lyrics feel ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess SpongeBob

    .... That's pretty much all to be said. Snoink's right, though; while the story is blatantly terrible, the narrator has a child-like innocence that I do enjoy. Even though the ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel Part Two

    “Becoming a bit overprotective, don't you think?” he asked and laughed. “I knew something was off when I could seem to take my life one single time.” Huh? This sentance ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel Part Two

    Mary leaned against a yellow car Just a yellow car? Be much more specific. Her yellow car? and studied the highschoolers high schoolers (space) pouring out of the Once again, ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Why does my grandma always ask me to get her medicine? (...)

    Feb 2, 2011


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg