User avatar

ErBear

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Petrified Prisoner Chapter 1

    Heh. Heh. Yah. Sorry if this story epically fails, I'm just pulling out of a devistating two week writer's block. (That's not an excuse) As for the changes, I will ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Petrified Prisoner Chapter 1

    It started out like any other normal day. Erin, a young girl, was walking home from her middle school in Mattoon, a small town in Illinois. It was late fall, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #7 - #8

    Hey Leth! It's Bubbles- just wanted to say thanks again for the story! I love dying by lollipop!! Wow, you're actually going to write 101 Ways to Die, 101 times! ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story!

    What kid wouldn’t hate going on vacation to Barbie Googolplex with your vicious brother, farty grandma, and moldy dog? Well, that’s what happened to me, on vacation last summer. Here ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Phone Rings

    [quote][I call for wisdom To help me get out. Rain down from the Son And help this seed sprout./quote] Wow. Wow. Wow. This is truly inspirational. I love this!! It ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubbles ARE beasty!

    Hey foxfire!!!! First of all, thanks for posting on my blog!! What character in which one of your stories do I remind you of? Can you please tell me which ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubbles ARE beasty!

    Yellowsh everyone!! I'm ilovebubbles123. Or you can call me Taylor. (Tay is also allowed) :D I love to sing and dance and laugh. Frolicking through flowers is interesting, and i ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Scavengers (Scene One of Ten)

    Ooh!! Capturing!! It really attracts attention because it is an interesting subject. You use the literary tool of suspense very well in this scene. The reader or critiquer is drawn ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #1

    OH TOTES I WOULD LOVE TO DIE IN YOUR STORY!! :thud: I would like to die by choking on a cherry-flavored lollipop. Or have my riding lawnmower flip over on ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: No Money, No Honey

    I like it!! It really striked a nerve for me. It shows a little bit of integrity in the male. You wrote him to be proud of what he has, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Laws of Time Chapter 1: Genesis

    Woooaaahhh!! Beasty story!! You have amazing word choice! I especially loved your opening sentances- "I strode through the orange grass listening to the familiar sounds of my home planet. Galifrey ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Black Bird

    Wow. This is just AMAZING !!! I love it! You have a real talent for writing music!!! Not to mention an amazing knack for word choice!! :D I award you ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Scripts Re: t'keyah's life in a story

    I like your characters!! They are definately unique, with lots of details!! I can't wait for your story!!

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cheating Death chapter one

    Ooh, I love it!!! First of all, the title is exquisite. It really hooks the reader before they have even opened the link!! Secondly, you used awesome word choice and ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe Christmas

    This is truly a wonderful story! I loved the beginning, where you described your characters feelings around Christmas time. Beautiful word choice, and exquisite sentance fluiency!! Bravo! Brava!

    Jan 22, 2010


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor