User avatar

ErBear

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected! Chapter 3

    It was still raining lightly when we got to lunch. “Come on ! I want to introduce you to some people.” Katelyn dragged me across the room towards a table ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: insincerely standing, truly falling.

    Gracie, I think this is beautiful. Thank you.

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I think I'm gonna like it here!

    Hey Erin! So glad you joined! Heyy everyone. This is my best friend Erin. She is amazing. Just thought y'all should know. xD

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Olly Masters (part 1)

    Hello! Whoah! I started reading this and developed a headache. It's one big block of writing! I would try to seperate paragraphs or even the dialogue; just so it's a ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: nothing

    Yes, hello! I love your title. It draws me in and really makes me want to read your piece. Exquisite word choice. But where is your story? It says that ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 2

    C laire turned to face the ebony gates of her school . O n the other side there was V iolet , who meant trouble . Not good. *** I ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter from a Simpleton

    He said I collapsed as soon as the plunger was pushed in. He told me of the horrifying car ride that I spent shut up in the back seat of ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    I came to review your piece and saw that everything I was going to say was already said by the other reviewers. Overall I like your piece. Make sure to ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: a new girl

    Hi! Welcome! I'm sooooo excited that you joined! Do you have any questions? Concerns? If you do, FEEL FREE to PM me or write on my wall. You can do ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    This is wonderful. It sums up love... perfectly. I don't really have much else to say. I know you may want grammar/spelling critiques, but there aren't really any that catch ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First, but Not Caring

    I like it. It's cute and carefree and (: A few things to think about: I understand that this is a contest story, and I inferred that you have to ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Beautiful. These are beautiful. I was stunned when I scrolled down... so amazing. I'm wishing I had your camera (: I've read a few of the comments, and some of ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [June]

    Ahhh! I love this! Although I've never been pregnant (because I'm 14), I can relate to this story. It sums up everything that I've learned about having kids, but in ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Animosity

    I witness a dark hole amass itself I like your word choice here, very strong start right before my deepening eyes-- the animosity of it's existence its, not it's is ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    It means a phobia of long words! How do you spell supercalifragilisticexpealidocious? ...oh wait.

    Mar 20, 2011


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus