User avatar

ErBear

  • Scripts Re: Scavengers (Scene Five of Ten)

    Hey Vast-izzle! Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner- I finally got around to it!! MAN: What do you want, Adrian? ADRIAN: Hi, Louie. Where's Calvin? I know that the man is ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Scavengers (Scene Three of Ten)

    Hey Vast-izzle! Once again, I am intrigued by your scripts! I have the same critique as Nate. Perhaps add more dialogue about how Norman shoots Ian or the whole Ross-with-the-door ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    TOTES! Id love one with bubbles. hence my name XD THANKS BIFFLE-LICIOUS BIFFLE!! and hey, thanks for changing yur name to my word! *tay*

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All Over

    Twinzie- No matter what anyone says, no matter what anyone thinks, I WOVE it!! Totes, dahling!! *Taylor*

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    It was Marsday , the 21st of Laguna , and it was a day everyone in Castle Takenight would never forget as today was a very special day. Tomorrow began ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: not finished,good so far?

    The streets are filled with children, playing their games , awaiting the school bells of fall. Summer ' s humid air fills my breaths fills my breaths? would it be ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sprit Sword- chapter 2

    When I woke up with the sunrise, I could tell that today was going to be different. I could tell because mother-mine was hardly speaking and father-mine was avoiding me. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love From Music

    Romantic fiction? Hmm....... I'm just wondering, does this story belong in romantic fiction? Anyway, great story! I loved the suspense of your ending, it hooks the reader and makes them ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ~*~Winter's Embrace~*~

    Nineteen, that’s how old Abby would be if she was still here, he thought. Looks like she swerved to miss something … flipped the rig three times. Was their conclusion ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cattails

    He blamed the whether weather :D hey BBB! Wow, beasty story! i love how you were able to recipracate the cozy feeling of an afternoon fishing with Grandpa. You made ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Purge

    Consumed in shadow the creature of Mordeth stood before the High King of Men, draped in darkness, a black crown sitting upon it's (this should be its, not it's.) head, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    Vastizzle- Hehe! My plot isn't really supposed to make sense, that's one of the rules of the game. It has to make sense and be understandable, but not really go ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of sharp pointy cliffs and icy cold harbors, a mysterious figure, wearing a cape covering its entire body, which was very ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Gathering Storm

    Hey! I love this! You really encorporated the character's feelings and personalities into this piece. Having read (and obsessed) over the Warrior books a couple of years ago, I know ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Glee / Matt & Santana & Puck

    heyy!! First of all, kudos for taking the characters of Glee and putting them into your own story! I know Glee well, you really stuck with their personalities!! I would ...

    Jan 30, 2010


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop