User avatar

ErBear

  • Narrative Poetry Re: the story from my point of view

    It increases readability if you spread out the sentances as shown below Who am I ? Take out space between I and ? And who are you? Do you know ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: One Wish

    Good luck!! Your drawing skills are very, very impressive :) You will win this contest!! Taylor

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets: Chapter One, Part One

    I ran my finger along the rough fabric spines of the books in my library. 'ran' doesn't sound right. Try 'run' My library. I smiled as I thought of those ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everybody

    Hullo! Welcome to YWS! Usually it's a lot busier than this, but everyone is gone around 'these holidays' :) PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Art Upload

    Having no artistic talent of my own, I like to review. First order of business- you would probubly get more reviews if you put your art pieces in a different ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Power of Pop Secret- Erik's View- Part 1

    Anna Trueman sat awkwardly beside me outside Room 239, quietly sobbing as we sit in silence. I glanced at her, feeling her pain and confusion, and try to remember what ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Reverie

    Feet meet feet where hearts met pavement. this phrase means so much.. it's beautiful Tears meet cheeks where lips kissed softly. awwh. this is beautiful and really captures the despair ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Eight (Part 1 of 2)

    Her dreams, however helpful, seemed to be tormenting her, as well as the thought that was spreading, like black ink onto a page, into her mind her barely conscious mind: ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: the way of the jungle chapter five

    Hey! Love this chapter! :) Make uuber sure to check your commas. Looking through, I noticed a lot of comma errors. Also, you capitalize the beginning of dialougue, in your ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: PRIZE CLAIMED! (Fortune Tellers' Secrets)

    Ahaha! This was a great story! :) Taylor

    Nov 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Thanks!! :D

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hey there Lane! Welcome! WOW- you're 100! Congrats on that! :p Simple is the best way to go, in my opinion :) If you have any questions, need a story ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oh, please! Everyone starts out as a noob... being a noobie is one of the coolest things about being on this site! Everyone's here to support you, your writing, and ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    My mind is reeling so fast right now with confusion and doubt, the only thought I manage to formulate is, “Why?” Memories worm their way back in also. I think ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: For the Love of Fashion Chapter 3

    “Row row your boat roughly down the stream…merrily merrily life’s but a living hell,” I sang quietly while squeezing the sponge letting the water run down my leg. I sighed ...

    Nov 20, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox