User avatar

Epicdonkalous

Epicdonkalous

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    This is a older thread, but my god, was Pride and Prejudice one of the worst, most boring books I have ever tried to read. I might go back and ...

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Regrets claw at my memories, leaving transparent scars to be felt, not seen. (addition - I DIDN'T PLAN TO WRITE, I WANTED TO READ D: xD)

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Crestfallen, my feathers are weighed, keeping me grounded, free from flight. I want to soar to the highest treetops, embrace the butterflies' dance, and set with the sun. Anger shackles ...

    Feb 3, 2013


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence