Random avatar

EnsignRo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Miss You

    Wow. WOW. That is probably one of the single most emotional, deep well-written pieces of writing that I have ever read in my entire life. You capture Lena's pain so ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    hello hello! i loved the story, but it was hard to know what was happening without reading the second one first, which realy spoils the story. also i foind that ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snow White (What actually happened)

    love it! i have always wanted to know what really happens in fairy tals from other's persectives :D this piece has the potential to be published! :D

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Saint" Nicholas

    look, we all know he doesnt exist and weve all been santa slammers at one time or another, but i really dont think that the jolly fat guy who dances ...

    Jan 11, 2008


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took