User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! Welcome, Bobby and Wossoo! Such cool names. Awesomeness. Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi! Welcome welcome welcome! That's cool that you have a cat fetish! We could call you that.. CatFetish! Or... does that work? Ooh, how about CaFet? Or something along those ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    *shakes hand* Hi, I'm Muffin, and I want to be a cat lady when I grow up. I'm practicing now, never too early to begin collecting cats! (I have five, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Evryone

    Have you ever exploded a potato?

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW

    Certainly, I'll help you. What may I assist with? Do you need to learn how to climb a tree? Learn how to make a really big cookie? Find out how ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New gril!

    Hi hi! Welcome welcome welcome! (welcome welcome) I'm Muffin, and you, of course, are a human being. Unless... are you an okapi in disguise? :shock: Amazing! I've always wanted to ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Re-introduction of an...introduction. =P

    Hi hi hi hi hi!! I'm Muffin, and I am very hyper and hungry right now, which is why I put all those "hi"s. Um.... I can't think of much ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Polkadots and Kyte! What rockin' names you both have! And icons as well! Woot, first impressions are great! Muffin P.S. Lindsay and Mesh, I too was informed of this ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't know how to say this...but I'm kind of a big deal

    So... you're a big deal, are you? Heh, just kidding. :P Anyways, welcome to the International House of Werewolves, Vampires, Scary No-name Monsters, and Pirates. Oh, and me. Look forward ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    Heya! I'm Muffin, and I'm not a muffin. (For some reason everyone seems to think I am a muffin. I don't know why.) So, welcome. You sound pretty interesting, points ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey! I'm Muffin. Welcome welcome welcome! Uh... since you didn't provide any information about yourself I'll guess I'll just have to spout some questions. So: What kind of music do ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I never bothered making one of these...

    I've found another rambler! Yahoo! Anyway, though you're not new, welcome welcome welcome! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)

    Hey and welcome! I love your name! :D Feel free to PM me if you need anything, or just would like to have a conversation with long silences/gaps and pauses. ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hey and welcome to this forum thingy!! :) I collect stuff, too, but things like acorns or interesting bits of wood... I like shiny things, though, so I have a ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Kate and PsychicNinja! Have a smiley ----> :D Peace out! Love and chocolate! Muffin

    Jun 13, 2007


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka