User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    Hello, guy! Welcome to YWS, and I hope you like it here. Now, let me pick your brain: How did you find out about the site? What's a TV show ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome... uh... back? Yes, welcome back. Hi. And... it's a little early to be wishing people happy Thanksgiving when it's not even gone past Halloween. :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Hiya there, Jared! I'm Muffin (or EM, if you don't want to type six letters), and I really hope you'll continue liking it here. If you have any questions, comments, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: trying this again...

    Heya, and welcome! I hope you like it here. If you'd like a critique or anything, just toss a PM my way and I'll do my best. Oh, by the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Ren, Aiva, and ebonylynn! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or would like a critique. I'm happy to lend a typing finger. :) Peace, love, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    Eew, 50cent? Are they mad??? And, hello. :) You sound pretty interesting, as do your parents. Nonconformists to fashion are rare, and it's always so refreshing to meet one. :) ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hey, nifty name. Gloomy.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Actually, some of us do bite... The vampires... and Ash, mostly.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come Revel In My Thoughts

    Strength, love, laughter. Peace, love, chocolate. Intertwined in fate. Love, Muffin

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    So now you'll be wondering how a cat can use a keyboard... Well, if a cat can play piano.... Love the icon, by the way. Dusty. Muffin

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Prologue

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if you like. I don't much care. So. What kind of music do you like? What's a movie ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Heya, new people who I have not yet welcomed! Let's see... that would be Charmaine, Winters, Leah, and Tiff! (Woot, from memory, even! :D) So, welcome! I hope you like ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! :) I'm Muffin, the resident chocolate-enthused enchantress, and this is Melvin the dot: . We welcome you with much enthusiasm. :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 Woot, synchronized smiley jumping. S

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I think I saw you on chat but I never really talked to you. So, hi again. :) Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI

    Hey LJ! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need somebody to talk to, just PM me and I'll try and be interesting. (But.. am I allowed to ...

    Sep 23, 2007


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren