User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: I Have A 2mm. Hole In My Heart

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, or EM, if you prefer. I'm a freshman too, yay. A lot of people on here are, come to think of it, but still, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Trader Joes Tote Bag is Quite Heavy

    Hi there! I'm Muffin, resident sycophant. I hope you like it here! If you have any questions, or would like a critique or something, don't hesitate to toss me a ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *echoes Rick*

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Wow, it's you! And yes, hello hello. I like your name. :D Not much else to say other than that... :P Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Yeah!

    Hey Courtney! I like your intro. :) I also liked your other name better... It was unique. I miss it. :( But, yeah. Revamped Court, awesome! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Hoo-rah, indeed. Welcome. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Welcome!! At this time I can't think of much to say... Oh, wait. If you'd like a critique (I try to be nice :) ) be sure to toss me ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    Hurrah! Hello! What's your favorite food? Ooh! And do you have any pets? Was this asked? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo.

    I love the Phantom Tollbooth! I've read that so many times. I love Tock. :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Welcome! I hope you like it here. :) I like your icon. Is that a photograph of yours? In that case, is that you? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Welcome! I hope you like it here. We're a pretty envelope-savvy bunch. Not that envelopes have much to do with anything... But still. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    aren't brick and block the same? Hey, you wouldn't use a block to build a wall, but you would a brick. Blocks in the nursery, bricks in the yard! :D ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    You? Boring? Never! Meeting new people is fun! And you sound pretty interesting... Welcome! (You know, if you don't like your name, you can contact an administrator or a mod ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo.

    That's... it? Nothing else to say? :( Fine, then. What kind of things do you like to read? Ooh! Do you like horses? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet