User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    So... yeah... hello.... What does the CRA stand for? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS, Rea! I'm Muffin, and please PM me if you'd like a critique. I have more time on my hands than you would believe. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Yes! Another random mind! Hello, and welcome! I'm Muffin, and I hope you like it here. It's a pretty nice place, this. :) So. What genres do you like to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: feeding my ego

    Hiya there, Winters. :) I've seen you around, on chat and such... So I thought I'd pop in to your thread and say hi. Hello. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey hey! I remember you, I commented on one of your pieces. You had a different name then. Memoirs of Rae, right? Well anyway, hi! At first, I can be ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert interesting intro thread title here]

    Hey hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, or EM if you prefer. PM me if you want a critique, or anything. My inbox is always open! (Not that I could ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Hey hey, and welcome! I'm Muffin, resident distributor of peace, love, and chocolate. I like your name, it's so pretty. I like long, light names. And yay, a friend of ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there, Newsha! Pretty name, I love it! And, journalism is so cool! I'm taking that in school, and it's really fun. Yay for the school paper. :P So, welcome ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well, welcome back! I don't remember seeing you around before... you probably brbed before I joined. So, I hope to see you around, and if you'd like a critique or ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Hi! You've convinced me; I shall call you Sage. Actually, that's a cool name. Herbish. And, learning to drive! Sounds like death-defying fun! (I know.. my sister and my friend ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Millions of times? Wow... you must see each other a bunch. Does blinking count as a breakup period? And, hi... I like your intro. Tis a cool little thing. Peace, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me

    I can't promise that I'll join, but I'll check it out, certainly. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!!!!

    Hi, PrincessLeia23! Welcome to YWS. I'm Muffin (gee, go figure :)) and I'm always up for critiquing - plus I'm on here every day - so if you'd like me ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiya

    *echoes previous posters* Pretty much everybody else said what I could say (grr), but I figured I'd pop in and say hi anyway. Hi. :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i so hate consequences

    Yay, another freshman! Welcome to YWS; I'm Muffin, one of the chat-lurkers. Feel free to toss me a little PM magic if you fancy a conversation. :P Also, if you'd ...

    Oct 13, 2007


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater