User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Whoa. Punctuation would be nice in that. I hope you have better grammar in the pieces you post. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello again

    Hey hey Catter! (Can I call you Catter? No? Too bad then. :D ) I'm Muffin, or Em, or Embles, or Muffy if you want to annoy me. So, if ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hello! I'm Muffin, and you're you, who's new, and that was not supposed to rhyme. Welcome! PM me if you'd like a critique or just would like to chat. My ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Cheesage! Welcome, welcome welcome a thosand times over! :smt026 Like your name, like your avatar. Colorful and cute! So, question time! What's your favorite TV show? Do you like apples? ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALOOO!!!!!!!!

    Heya there! Cool intro... I like poems! So, if you'd like a critique, please PM me and I'll have a look. :D Welcome! Peace, love, chocolate Muffin

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Percy. Welcome! I like your avatar, tis indeed gorgeous. PM me if you'd like a chat or a crit! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White

    Welcome! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if six letters is too much to type. ;) So, I hope you enjoy it here, and if you'd like me ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...I'm new so help?

    Hi! Sure, I'll be friends! But not if I have to make you brownies. :twisted: Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New-Born Writer

    Hey hey! Welcome to YWS! I believe I signed your guestbook earlier today... But I'm welcoming you here again. :D Anyway, I hope you like it here, and if you'd ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! I remember seeing you somewhere... Maybe it was on chat? Or just the member list. I don't know... Either way, hi. :) PM me if you'd like a critique ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Well, there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already... Except: Cheesecake!! :smt026 :P Oh, and welcome. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Echoing the others: welcome welcome welcome! :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    That's an interesting story. :) Sort of Disney-Channel-in-reverse. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Holy wow, that was a long bio! An interesting one, but still... wow. Long. Anyways, hi. Your weird toys sound a lot like me. I once found a bobby pin ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Gets you a lot of reviews, as well. ;) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore