User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: La-di-da-di-da

    Hello hello! Um... not much to say, GingerLizz pretty much covered all the bases of welcome sauce. Except, of course, I'm not ginger, I'm more gold-colored. Fun! But I will ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Piano? Piano piano. Piano! Yaaay! *ahem* Sorry. Being sick makes me crazy hyper. But piano is awesome!! Good luck with improving! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, mah name's Ethan. Nice to be here.

    Yes yes yup, hello. Moo. Echoing what Red said (well, typed, but let's pretend the artichoke speaks while we're waiting for the Stone Age to end), we are all, indeed, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello again!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, i’m new D;

    Hiiii! Do you like ice skating?

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmm... -raises hand- New.

    Hello, new person! Welcome! I'm Muffin, or EM, or Muffage, or Muffers, or Muffy, or Da Muff, or whatever other weird malformation of my name you can come up with. ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Ooh, I have more pets than both of you! *dances around crazily* Ahem, sorry. Hello. :) And, sports are awesome! My favorite's soccer, but I like basketball too. Anything goes ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Hihi! Hi hi hi! *blinks at "hi"s* Yeah, I'm hyper. I hi when I'm a rogue balloon. So anyways, you're new! Awesome! Fresh meat! What kind of stuff do ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Bangkok!

    Hi to both you guys! :smt026 Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    Nah, not insane. Funny and unique would be better terms. :D Though insane could apply... but hey, I have warped definitions of some words, so you'd never really know what's ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Hi hi, welcome welcome, talking in twos, woo to the hoo! And... I'm done! See you around! Heh, sorry for the short post; Sumi pretty much said everything I could ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: H!

    Why, hello! Neat name, funny icon, hello, welcome, PM me if you'd like a critique, melt a crayon and be happy, all that jazz. :) If you could have eitther ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi People! <3

    Hello! Cool name, by the way. I like whimsy! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hello! I've seen some of your posts around. Yay you, I know who you are! :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Wyoming! ^_^

    Hello, hello, hello a thousand times over! ...Not much else to say besides that. These days are great! Enjoy yourself; eat a pickle. Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)