User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *overuse of exclamtion points alert* Hey Caitlin! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if you like. I live in southern California too! Awesome! Peace, love, ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Hee... your bit of advice is funny.... Usually it's something about a blank page, and not a blank screen. Heh. For some reason I found ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot Wind

    Hey Chris! I'm Muffin, and I like poetry too! I'd love to see some of your poems, when they get up on the boards! :D Cheerio! Muffin

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Hey! I'm Muffin. *bows to the hyper coconut* I love your name! I can't think of anything else to say, but.... hi!!! I'm also a little bit crazy right now. ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: comments<3

    Hello, hi, howdy, bonjour, salutations, aloha, all that. :D Welcome to YWS!! I am Muffin, and I work part-time as a PM assistant. I like your avatar. Pink rocks! I ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi my name aBorat!

    Hey! I'm EnchantressMuffin, but everybody here calls me Muffin or Em. You can call me whichever you like. I don't care. Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhhh...hello :)

    Hey! Welcome to YWS!! I hope you like it here. Most everybody's really nice, especially to newbies. If you need any help just PM me. I hope to see you ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm EnchantressMuffin, and I'm new here. Um... I write a lot, and I try to be serious about it but school and just plain procrastination gets in the way ...

    Apr 22, 2007


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg