User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I don't tell a lot of people that I write - at least, I try not to, but my parents love to thwart my plans - but I pretty much ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    This is neat. I like it, and the details are good, almost professional. Finn's hair is a little stiff and unnatural-looking; too square, you know? But I liked it anyway. ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    I've read that book. I love it! I always promise myself when I come up towards the ending I won't cry, and yet I always do, dangit! Peace, love, chocolate, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic I drew during the summer, enjoy!

    Yeah, I'm that way. I can't figure out all that stuff. I have to have things explained to me over and over and over... XD Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I like the Halloween dude. He's pretty cute, in a skeletal, I'll-kill-you-in-your-sleep kind of way. Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    I like the lollipop stuck on his horn.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    I really love the first one. It's very dreamy and soothing, and her eyes are a beautiful shape. A lot of depth, which is hard to convey in pen. (Or ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint Masterpieces

    Ooh, an evil banana? Could you post it? I always like to see evil bananas... Please tell me he's not wearing a mask, though. That's so... superhero villan. Ugh.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    Are these modified in any way, or are they in their original glory?

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    The second I saw this, my brain went, "Ohmigosh so cuuuuute!!! I want him as a pet!", and then after I looked at it for a few more seconds, my ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    Overall it's a little stiff, especially the tail and hind leg, but it's still nice. I don't like the face much, it looks a little glarey and I don't think ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    I definitely like the third one the best - it's the most real. The first seems way too LL Bean Spring Catalogue, and I don't like the angle of the ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Heart of a Tiger

    This sounds so cute! I love cat stories. Unless the cat dies--then I hate it.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Blood Confessions, by Alisa Libby

    Ooh... cool sounding book. Next time I go to the bookstore I'll see if I can find it.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

    Ooh... my sister read this book. She didn't exactly like it... Actually she may have hated it. But still, it sounds pretty nifty. I also really like the cover. I ...

    Sep 28, 2007


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice