User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    I think that no matter what anyone suggests, the only ideas that you will really feel, and will be able to write, are those that you come up with yourself. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    I like this! The art stylings are odd to me, because I haven't seen much of pop art, but it's still pretty neat. I think that if you gave this ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Whoa! These are so awesome! I love the first and second, especially. They look so picturesque and living. Beautiful. Did you do anything to the colors of these? They look ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Reading Journals

    I sort of do that... I mean, I read the book, and I think about it, but I don't write it down. I just remember it. Oh, wait. Once I ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Wow, these are great! I love them all. I especially like the second Athena. That's your icon, yes? It's very cool. Oh, and the icon you made for the TW ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    I love the bee and the ladybug! They're definitely the best, and they look so sweet. I love bees! I like the butterflies as well. They're soooo hard to photograph; ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    I love the first one. It's great and perfect and awesome. The second one isn't so good; her necklace is a little bit lopsided and she's not portrayed as well ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    This is nice. Very powerful and interestingly framed. Good job. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    This is really nice. I like the all the different colors and things, and how they're all soft-looking and nice. You did this with colored pencil, right? It looks it, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Wow, these are really good! I love the leaves and the big tree, and the bridge! I love bridges like that; very romantic-looking. The one with the tree and the ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    I love the second one; so fabulously cute! The third's fantastic as well. I love the reflections. The first one I don't like so much. Sunglasses on cats was never ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    :shock: Is that Google on top of the pile?

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    I like the wads of hair on the last. The other two don't really stick in my memory, which is probably not a good thing... *goes to check* Well, I ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    These were really great! I think I liked the fifth the best; the clouds were incredibly beautiful and powerful-looking. The birds were a good capture, as well. 1. The focus ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    There are no authors that I really hate, and it seems quite stupid to have a "personal vendetta" against an author if you don't personally know them. Sure, there are ...

    Oct 6, 2007


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge