User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    Most of these are great, really pretty and colorful. I think I like two, three, and six the best. You know, it's hard to critique art and photography, because so ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    I like the flower from the botanical gardens. The others aren't too special... but the third one was nice, good framing. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    I like the first; it's candy-rific! Or marble-rific, depending on how you look at it. And the rose ones are all good - it's nice to see pictures of roses ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    Wow, this is really pretty! I absolutely love snowflake backgrounds. Great job on this. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    Whoa, creepy! I knew a guy who looked a lot like that! And, that's a nice picture, very real. I like his teeth. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    I love the second one! It's unbelieveably gorgeous. I wish I could go there! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    I like the second one the best. The runes on the headstone are fantastic. The fourth was okay, a little busy and too big to fit on my screen, so ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Things I've Learned After It Was Too Late

    Aw, I love that dog! It looks like Eddie, from Frasier! Well, only a little younger. I think I like the second one better; it's smaller and it's got more ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I never read this, but my mom did, and she said she didn't like it, and I shouldn't read it. I read the book jacket, though, and while I didn't ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Falling From Grace

    Sounds like a good book! Not necessarily my type of thing, but still. Good. Next time I can get my mom to take me to the bookstore I'll see if ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Line Breaks

    I operate along the lines of "sounding right". Wherever I think a line should be, that's where I put it. Sort of like writing poetry; I just write down the ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    I love number ten and number seventeen. Definitely the cutest. :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Avies for Till: "Death Machine"

    Is Till the Death Machine or are the avatars the death machine? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    The monkey in the first picture is really blurry. Do you have macro on your camera? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I don't know when I started writing. Maybe around the time I started reading, which was around three or four. I know that I could write before kindergarten, because I ...

    Oct 11, 2007


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein