User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Alice On Her Way? Who's that by? And, I'm rereading the Harry Potter series. Haven't read the earlier ones in years. It was sort of weird. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Anita Blake (Vampire Hunter)

    Whoa, that sounds pretty awesome. To the bookstore! And yes, I really did wonder what the JC stood for. I thought it was Juggling Club when I first saw it... ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Walter the Farting Dog Goes To The Beach

    Okay... That sounds majorly hilarious. Just the title's enough to make me go, "*double take" Whoa! " :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: inexcusable?

    Wait, the book is called Inexcusable? Who's it by? What's it about? Why didn't you like it enough to read it again? And why do you need reviews of it? ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn and Skybreaker

    Airborn sounds pretty awesome! What's a cloud cat? Can it fly? Does it have wings? Ooh! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Oh, yeah, I've heard of these! They're advertised in the back pages of some books I have... can't remember which they are, though. One question: I was never really clear ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    This sounds like a sweet book. Of course, the only reason I opened this in the window was because it had the same title as the Beatles song... :D But ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    I'm ashamed to admit I've never heard of her. :( This is where comes in handy. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Diary of a Teenage Girl

    Wow, this sounds like an awesome book. Very real and beautiful and personal. To the library! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    That's good. :) Those kinds of books are so great to discover. You never get tired of them! Have you ever read Avalon High? My friend says that's a really ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Beware of the Dog by Roald Dahl

    I never read this, but I now want to, because I really like Roald Dahl. I read Matilda and The Witches first, and I loved them; they were awesomely funny. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    Sounds like a typical Meg Cabot book. No, I haven't read it. Would you say that it's Meg Cabot's best, or just one of the goods? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Go Ask Alice

    I've never read the book, or heard of it, for that matter, but I know that the title sounded like one of those lame Phyllis Reynolds Naylor books with that ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    But really, where does one draw the line between "sad" and "emo"? You can write a poem about how bad you feel, but that doesn't make it emo... I mean, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    I like the boots in the second one, but she looks a little stiff with her head bent back like that, and her legs are also a little stiff-looking. Maybe ...

    Oct 13, 2007


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal