User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    This was good... her lips seem freakishly large, though. Is she from the Plastic Surgery Planet, or are her parents just kissing fish? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    I've never actually read a Stephen King novel... I can't say I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'll post the smiley anyway. :oops: So tell me... what makes these stories ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore

    This sounds great! I'll definitely check for it next time I'm at the bookstore. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hum.

    gone

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Frog Princess

    I think I might've read this like five years ago... or something along the lines of this... Something like it, anyway. Maybe it was in Cricket. Who's it by? Peace, ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture by Sponson_Light

    This is nice. I like the head. It's well drawn. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    I love the second one. It's gorgeous. Blue swirlies are great. Space swirlies are better. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ivan and Joan!

    The first one's really cool! I like the sword blade. The faces are pretty good, too. I'm jealous. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    Aw, they're so cute! I like them! Can I take them home? PM me if you put up any more art! Please! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Whoa, these were pretty cool. And... uh... a little creepy. But still cool nonetheless. I like your weird guy. Cool cape! I'm envious. :P And, echoing Jennafina, you do indeed ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    That's brilliant! Girl pirates rock! I wish I could draw like you. That'd be so awesome! :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons

    I like the first text one. Good stuff. XD Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommended reading

    What is military science fiction? I feel like the answer is obvious, but I'm still going to ask. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    You know, I don't think it matters so much what the gender is of the protagonist. I don't really care one way or another if they're a girl or a ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    I never read anything by RL Stine. I remember thinking, way back when in elementary school, that the books we rather lame-looking. So, I never picked one up. Plus, those ...

    Oct 15, 2007


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost