User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Media Reviews Re: Daemon Hall

    Wow... that sounds almost exactly like those old movies, like The Haunted Mansion, or whatever it was called. You know, the one where everyone goes to an old mansion of ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    That sounds fun! Definitely a good read; I should go check that out! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Daemon Hall

    Took the words right out of my mouth, Butters. And I can't say I've ever heard of it. When was it published? Should I just shut my yap and mosey ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    You know, I never saw what the big freakin' deal was about this whole series. They're the classic angsty romance, weak-heroine-gets-her-chestnuts-pulled-out-of-the-fire-a-thousand-times-by-annoying-ma

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    It's a little different for me... Something, a line, an idea, a phrase, pops into my head, and I clamp onto it, write it down, and go from there. Usually ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    You know, I don't think those look very much like wolf eyes. Maybe they're too round, or maybe they just need a face in there to make it all balance ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    I like his shirt. It's wicked nifty. Oh, and the hat's awesome as well. I'd so wear that. Other than those cool components, there's not much to say; it's all ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    How strange.... I can't see them either. :( At least it's not just my computer. ~Muffage

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    So... I figure from the title that you were trying to make yourself look like a machine. I don't think it really worked that well - it looked more like ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Lame Inking-more added 10/22/07

    He's a little bit oddly proportioned, for a person, but the shadowing out helps some. I think that his shoulders are too stiff-looking... now, I could never draw a shoulder ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A little frog and his much bigger friend.

    Aw, cute! Frogs are adorable. And this really makes the frog look good. Both frogs, actually. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    Not much I can say here that hasn't been said before... except that the second photograph was absolutely fantastic !! (!) (!!!) So, yeah. Great job! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Wow... You taught yourself to paint? That's pretty awesome. Yeah. Nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hum.

    Aw, thanks guys! You're all so nice. :oops: Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    The skin is sort of a weird color; her midriff looked like it wasn't a midriff at all, but rather like a lengthened shirt that she was wearing underneath her ...

    Oct 19, 2007


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green