User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    I really love the skirt on the first drawing. Very very pretty and well-drawn. The others didn't do a great amount for me, but I did like the shoes on ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    I like his nose.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    And the ukelele man said, "Let there be a big bolt, and that bolt shall smite the air, and from the air shall spring a world with ukeleles sold in ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Oh, I really like this. I even like that the violin is lopsided. I think that if there was a background the lopsidedness of some things would be more important, ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    Doesn't really look like John Cusak in my opinion, but it's still a good picture. Not much shading, but some pictures look really good without that, so. :) And yes, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yeah, I can't see them either. *sobs* Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    A pickle! Wootles! And the girl's hair is great. Shaggy and moppish, quite awesome. ^ Look! A bad art critique! :D Oh, well. Peace, love, chocolate truffle, Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    The last one is great. It looks a little like a flying pumpkin bat with hockey sticks coming out of its head. So cute! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love the duck. Really, it's quite adorable. The last one is pretty good, too. Great job! :D Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    Awesome. The lack of pupils is very telling. (Or is it "are" very telling? I'm confused today. XD) Love Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Hm... he's a little bit chunky-looking. I think it's the thick bordering marker. Is he supposed to look like that, though? From the comments I think he's supposed to look ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    Ooh... the water is absolutely gorgeous. Very realistic. Awesome! I like the sky as well. Great color.

    Sep 20, 2007


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green