User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    Whoa... this is beautiful. I love how everything looks so natural and unposed. It's not like it was purposely set there at all. Great job. :) Love, Muffin

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    Well, there is a difference between giving a good and honest critique and just saying that every line is a cliche and the poem/story/lyrics should be trashed.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    These are fantastically beautiful; I love the way the light streams from the sky and sprays all over everything... it's like the photograph has been touched with a golden finger. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Whoa, that first picture was skinny. I like the drawing of the girl, her sweater was very pretty and her skirt was nice. Pleats, woot. Muffin

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    I love the first one! :D Calvin is a favorite. And also like the Elphaba one. I like that play a lot. :D Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    I've seen a lot of photos like that, incidentally, but that doesn't make them any less pretty. I do like how it's in black and white. It's gorgeous. Peace, love, ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: First Person Poems

    Oh, now I understand your poem about the flea better.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Ways to display poetry

    That sounds complex. Would you do the writing before or after the folding? Or would you fold, unfold, write, and refold?

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    Aw, man! I can't see this one either! Is there something wrong with my computer?? :cry:

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    Aw... I can't see it. :(

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Wow... I love the first one. And I almost completely missed the parrot; I had to look twice! And I really have nothing more constructive to say than that. :( ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Necklace

    Ooh, I like this necklace. I have one sort of like it, except it's blue and glass. (Why does that matter? It doesn't. Whatever gave you the idea that it ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    I love all of them, but especially the second, third, last, second-to-last, and fourth. Great job! Love, Muffin

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    I really like the colors of the water. They're absolutely gorgeous... I love those shades of blue. The only thing I don't really like is the red numbers in the ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Whoa, this is really really cool. I love the orangyness of it. Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 23, 2007


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus