User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back, Author W! High school is fun, though! I'm a freshman as well, so I understand the homework situation... :P Except I finish most, if not all, of it ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: question:

    Since 2004, maybe? Somewhere around that time.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    I'm giving my vote to Fred, the perverse chatbot. I actually have a confession to make... I have never really noticed Bartemius. I'm sorry, Bart!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Q&A with Alice

    Do you wanna be a banana?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try to critique when I have something to say that would be helpful to the author. If all I have to say is, "this is a good story, and ...

    May 10, 2007


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl