User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Hm... I'll give you a 3/10.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Whoa, pictures! Of people! Gasp!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Okay, here goes: 1.) Prokaryote, because he's awesome 2.) litte.angelfire, because she rocks 3.) Jackle the Jackal, because he's awesome too 4.) Slinds (otherwise known as Lindsaroo), because she's Sl

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    It was a combination of friend and Marianne Curley website. Friend told me about the site, site provided the link. It was awesome.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Peer editing in school

    Once my English class had to do a peer edit, and the three papers I reviewed pretty much sucked. Not to mention there were a lot of grammatical mistakes... but ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's New Site

    Awesome, you can.... shoot chickens? Well, it had to be something. The chickens are cute, too. I'm sad for them. :( Liiiive!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    You forgot "Um..... exactly!"

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    It is so like an onion. Onions are layered, tear-inducing magic.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    I drink virtually nothing but water. Soda is disgusting, Pat Buchanan is not to be consumed (because he is poisonous and too salty), and fruit is to be eaten, not ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I'll listen to everything and everything. Except rap and hip-hop.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you make a blog that is marked for deletion?

    I have no idea how to help you, but I was wondering, why did you mark it for deletion? Was it an accident?

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I'll try anything! Though admittedly, the Buchanan Perspective sounds a little bit out of my intellectual realm.... plus I didn't know it existed until about forty seconds ago. But still! ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! If you're new, then how can you be back? Where were you before? The Land of Esteemed Possibilty, or some other, more fractious realm? Or did you just pop ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Haha, when I saw your name in the "last comment" section I thought you had been gone for a long time and I had just kept opening threads that you ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Does "So, uh, yeah" mean that you're back? Muffin

    Oct 14, 2007


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather