User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: La-di-da-di-da

    Hello hello! Um... not much to say, GingerLizz pretty much covered all the bases of welcome sauce. Except, of course, I'm not ginger, I'm more gold-colored. Fun! But I will ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: When Bugs Conquered

    Well, this was... interesting. The title reminds me of a story I wrote for this month's school paper. I wondered for a second if some unwitting plagiarization had taken place. ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Boy Meets Boy

    That sounds fun! Definitely a good read; I should go check that out! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Daemon Hall

    Took the words right out of my mouth, Butters. And I can't say I've ever heard of it. When was it published? Should I just shut my yap and mosey ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    You know, I never saw what the big freakin' deal was about this whole series. They're the classic angsty romance, weak-heroine-gets-her-chestnuts-pulled-out-of-the-fire-a-thousand-times-by-annoying-ma

    Nov 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swamptime

    Yup. Not much to say about this. Nothing to say, really. It's one of those pieces that you read, and your brain just thinks, "HUH?" so you have to go ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    It's a little different for me... Something, a line, an idea, a phrase, pops into my head, and I clamp onto it, write it down, and go from there. Usually ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    You know, I don't think those look very much like wolf eyes. Maybe they're too round, or maybe they just need a face in there to make it all balance ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    I like his shirt. It's wicked nifty. Oh, and the hat's awesome as well. I'd so wear that. Other than those cool components, there's not much to say; it's all ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Piano? Piano piano. Piano! Yaaay! *ahem* Sorry. Being sick makes me crazy hyper. But piano is awesome!! Good luck with improving! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, mah name's Ethan. Nice to be here.

    Yes yes yup, hello. Moo. Echoing what Red said (well, typed, but let's pretend the artichoke speaks while we're waiting for the Stone Age to end), we are all, indeed, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello again!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone, i’m new D;

    Hiiii! Do you like ice skating?

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmm... -raises hand- New.

    Hello, new person! Welcome! I'm Muffin, or EM, or Muffage, or Muffers, or Muffy, or Da Muff, or whatever other weird malformation of my name you can come up with. ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    So I skimmed the first two, three pages, and I didn't know if I could read much more than that tonight - because I already promised bigbadbear that I'd review ...

    Nov 1, 2007


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson