User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Hello, Sid/ney!! I'm Muffin, but I have many nicknames, and you get a prize if you find a nickname for me I don't already have (and yes, most of them ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Sweet Morning Dew

    This was... hm... I'm not sure what it was, or how much I liked it. Hm. It was kind of hard to read; I think that partially was because all ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ma's

    This was... wow. Beautiful. There's so much emotion wrapped into this, so much pain and sadness and tears. It's lovely. I am so so sorry about your friend's mother. I ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teardrop

    So, this was... interesting. Very emo and... well... it wasn't very good. I mean, there was a lot of stuff in there - teardrops, rose, dying, heart breaking - that ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *sneeze*

    Muffins?! Muffins! *ahem* Hi hi Gemma! I'm Muffin, or EM, or Muffem, or whatever you like. You have a really cool name, both middle and first. Fireflower is an awesome ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Music Emotion

    I like this! It's really pretty and well-rhymed. I like the idea, and it's not too overused and delivered in a cliched way. I think, though, that it might help ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay guys!

    I liked the first ones the best. They made me smile. I don't think that you should put too much of a background into the walking one - it's not ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Wow, that's wicked awesome. I like the hat, and the shoes are pretty cool, much better in this version. Less flattish.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    Actually, that's pretty cool. It looks sort of like a shot for a horror movie poster - one of the older ones, though. All it really needs is a guy ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Daemon Hall

    Wow... that sounds almost exactly like those old movies, like The Haunted Mansion, or whatever it was called. You know, the one where everyone goes to an old mansion of ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Aww, you have such a cute icon! Which friend? Is s/he a member here? If so, who? Booyah! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    Hello! :( Absolutely nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Dangit, fourteen posts too late! Well anyway, hi. Oh, wait, inspiration! Have you dropped a kipper on a dragonfly ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am so happy I stumbled across this site!

    Hello there!! :smt026 Echoing everybdy else: Hello, welcome, PM me if you'd like a critique, I'm , blibbidy blah. ~*~New Person Question!~*~ Which song applies more to your life: - ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something Out There

    Shouldn't you have posted this in the Literary forums? This isn't exactly an activity... *flags down a mod*

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another addition to the web of this institution . . .

    Hello, and welcome! I love your icon. White wolves are the bomb! So, so gorgeous. :smt118 I'm Muffin, or EM, or Muffs, or Muffer/Muffage/Muffem/whatever strikes your fancy. I can always ...

    Nov 2, 2007


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky