User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's New Site

    Awesome, you can.... shoot chickens? Well, it had to be something. The chickens are cute, too. I'm sad for them. :( Liiiive!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    Whoa, these are pretty! Electric blue isn't a color that you'll find every day in, well, any part of nature, so I assumed you altered these, but it's still cool! ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    You forgot "Um..... exactly!"

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    It is so like an onion. Onions are layered, tear-inducing magic.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    I drink virtually nothing but water. Soda is disgusting, Pat Buchanan is not to be consumed (because he is poisonous and too salty), and fruit is to be eaten, not ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I'll listen to everything and everything. Except rap and hip-hop.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    Um, yes. Hello. :) I'm Muffin, slash EM, and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it, and I wish you many grape-related triumphs. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Stephen Colbert's Book

    So... it's out. Anyone read it? Me, I'm only partway through it, and it's pretty much classic Colbert. Extremely funny. I'm verbose today. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    Whoa, this is awesome!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    Yeah, I can't see it either! :cry: Just thought I'd let you know. I want to see the big picture!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    If you were drawing the fur black - which is a stylish choice, by the way - then I think that the eyes should be a lighter color, so they'll ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    I can't remember if I've ever started anything with a quote, and I can't remember ever wanting to, but it doesn't really matter to me if anyone does or not. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stephen King No Plot Debate

    Yeah, plotting is really hard... and I wouldn't even say that it's necessary, sometimes - well, for some authors anyway. Take Ellen Raskin; she wrote The Westing Game with no ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you make a blog that is marked for deletion?

    I have no idea how to help you, but I was wondering, why did you mark it for deletion? Was it an accident?

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Ya, I echo Miss Gem up there: radical name. I saw your post in the Welcome box when I was browsing through the community forums, and I thought, "Huh. I ...

    Nov 4, 2007


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta