User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Other Poetry Re: My invitation

    Read and you'll see in your mind The image of a quiet cheerful girl Who suddenly died This is a really good poem. It flows well, and has a nice ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    I try to critique when I have something to say that would be helpful to the author. If all I have to say is, "this is a good story, and ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 10

    Well, this was a little... interesting. The writing was all right, though sometimes I felt like it was jumping around a little without enough description. You might want to change ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Always On The Outside

    gone

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An Outcast that Doesn't Care.

    This is a really badical poem. I can completely relate to the kid... perhaps because I'm only fourteen... or perhaps because I am really similar. I, also, have not grown ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: All Different Yet All The Same

    That's a really interesting poem. The imagery is excellent, and I like the feeling, though the undercurrent is slightly dark... It makes me wonder what inspired it...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, I'm EnchantressMuffin, and I'm new here. Um... I write a lot, and I try to be serious about it but school and just plain procrastination gets in the way ...

    Apr 22, 2007


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100