-
Re: The Pain of losing you
This was described well, except for one thing. Who did he lose? The style of your writing suggests that we, the readers, should know who he has lost, but I ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion
This is good, and moving very nicely. An intriguing read, I would say if I am a high-class literary review, which I am not. I have to make this quick, ...
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: Why I bought you Candles
Um... what? I assume this is about a relationship, but I read it four times over and still don't get it. What am I missing?? I apologize for my idiocy. ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)
Hey and welcome! I love your name! :D Feel free to PM me if you need anything, or just would like to have a conversation with long silences/gaps and pauses. ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey and welcome to this forum thingy!! :) I collect stuff, too, but things like acorns or interesting bits of wood... I like shiny things, though, so I have a ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Untitled
I like the original version better. I like the questions, I like the stories, and I think that if you a) cut out the questions-answers lines, and b) cut out ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion
Okay, first off, thanks SO much for PMing me when it was up! I enjoyed it, though there were a couple of things I noticed about the story: For the ...
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Kate and PsychicNinja! Have a smiley ----> :D Peace out! Love and chocolate! Muffin
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion
Hi! I said I'd comment and here I am, commenting.... Well, this was a good story. Well written, if a bit matter-of-fact, and the story is intriguing. It does, however, ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know
Hm... this was interesting. A little hard to understand at times. though. For instance, why does the man have blood on his clothes? Why is he chasing the woman? And ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: You
I liked this poem very much. It struck me as powerful, and emotional. I like poems like that, that grab me within just the first few lines. To the contrary, ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
*overuse of exclamtion points alert* Hey Caitlin! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if you like. I live in southern California too! Awesome! Peace, love, ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Faceless Names
gone
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Thinking of Things Unsaid
This was a really good poem. I especially liked the "deepest dreams, darkest thoughts" line. Something about that was... electric. I think if you made this poem a smidge longer, ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Runaway
gone
May 25, 2007
