-
Re: Reasons To Kill
Ooh... this was really really good. I don't think that any of the points you were unsure of were bad points. I very much liked the fact that this was ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Randomnessssssssssssss
Mm... not a bad job on this, though your editing was pretty shoddy. Look it over as soon as you get a chance. No one really wants to read a ...
Sep 16, 2007 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
I'm giving my vote to Fred, the perverse chatbot. I actually have a confession to make... I have never really noticed Bartemius. I'm sorry, Bart!
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing) Ch.2
Have to make this quick, so I'll just point out the grammar mistakes. “Not if your (should be you're) asking as her ex-boyfriend!” said Liz. Ally looked at him, a ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing)
Mm... so I said I'd comment, and here I am, commenting. First off, I liked this. I like your characters--ah, that endearing mix of quirkiness and realness--and your storyline and ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Every Little Reminder
Overall, this struck me as one of those, "Oh poor me, I've been broken up with, what do I do" kind of stories. Now, this kind of story can be ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: "I Trusted You..."
Mm... this was pretty good. I liked the storyline and whatnot pretty well, and the characters are likeable. But... - Through the whole thing, I had only a vague notion ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Hello Evryone
Have you ever exploded a potato?
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: NEW
Certainly, I'll help you. What may I assist with? Do you need to learn how to climb a tree? Learn how to make a really big cookie? Find out how ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: New gril!
Hi hi! Welcome welcome welcome! (welcome welcome) I'm Muffin, and you, of course, are a human being. Unless... are you an okapi in disguise? :shock: Amazing! I've always wanted to ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Fame
Well, I told you what I thought (mostly) over IM, but I'll repeat it here for the benefit of you. You lucky girl. Alrighty. The first two stanzas were okay, ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Vampire
Without the help of the title and your disclaimer, one wouldn't really know that you were talking about vampires. Overall, it was pretty good. I haven't read Twilight, so I ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: A Re-introduction of an...introduction. =P
Hi hi hi hi hi!! I'm Muffin, and I am very hyper and hungry right now, which is why I put all those "hi"s. Um.... I can't think of much ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Polkadots and Kyte! What rockin' names you both have! And icons as well! Woot, first impressions are great! Muffin P.S. Lindsay and Mesh, I too was informed of this ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: I don't know how to say this...but I'm kind of a big deal
So... you're a big deal, are you? Heh, just kidding. :P Anyways, welcome to the International House of Werewolves, Vampires, Scary No-name Monsters, and Pirates. Oh, and me. Look forward ...
Sep 7, 2007
