User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    And the ukelele man said, "Let there be a big bolt, and that bolt shall smite the air, and from the air shall spring a world with ukeleles sold in ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Oh, I really like this. I even like that the violin is lopsided. I think that if there was a background the lopsidedness of some things would be more important, ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Promises

    Hey! This was really good. I especially love this stanza: "the bridge across the waters wide cannot hold back the surging tides beneath the falls we sit and wait to ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! Welcome, Bobby and Wossoo! Such cool names. Awesomeness. Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    Doesn't really look like John Cusak in my opinion, but it's still a good picture. Not much shading, but some pictures look really good without that, so. :) And yes, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf

    Yeah, I can't see them either. *sobs* Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    A pickle! Wootles! And the girl's hair is great. Shaggy and moppish, quite awesome. ^ Look! A bad art critique! :D Oh, well. Peace, love, chocolate truffle, Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    The last one is great. It looks a little like a flying pumpkin bat with hockey sticks coming out of its head. So cute! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love the duck. Really, it's quite adorable. The last one is pretty good, too. Great job! :D Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    Awesome. The lack of pupils is very telling. (Or is it "are" very telling? I'm confused today. XD) Love Muffin

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Hm... he's a little bit chunky-looking. I think it's the thick bordering marker. Is he supposed to look like that, though? From the comments I think he's supposed to look ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    Ooh... the water is absolutely gorgeous. Very realistic. Awesome! I like the sky as well. Great color.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi! Welcome welcome welcome! That's cool that you have a cat fetish! We could call you that.. CatFetish! Or... does that work? Ooh, how about CaFet? Or something along those ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    *shakes hand* Hi, I'm Muffin, and I want to be a cat lady when I grow up. I'm practicing now, never too early to begin collecting cats! (I have five, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    This is starting to get really great! I think this was my most favorite chapter by far; sorry it took me so long to critique it! So, I really like ...

    Sep 20, 2007


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke