User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    These are fantastically beautiful; I love the way the light streams from the sky and sprays all over everything... it's like the photograph has been touched with a golden finger. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Whoa, that first picture was skinny. I like the drawing of the girl, her sweater was very pretty and her skirt was nice. Pleats, woot. Muffin

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    I love the first one! :D Calvin is a favorite. And also like the Elphaba one. I like that play a lot. :D Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    I've seen a lot of photos like that, incidentally, but that doesn't make them any less pretty. I do like how it's in black and white. It's gorgeous. Peace, love, ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Accept Me

    I like this. The idea may be elderly, but it was still a really nice poem, very cute. Just the first line made me think, "Oh, this could be really ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    I really like this. The rhymes are excellent, the subject matter is clever and intriguing, and I just basically love it. Great, fantastic job. :) Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The No Name Poem

    I didn't like this. The whole thing seemed amateurish and nonsensical, and many parts of it didn't make much sense at all. Take the first stanza. "There is no man! ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    This was really... weird. Weird and unsatisfying. Now, writing about a video game can be a bad or good thing. It's not the sort of thing that you see every ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There are monsters under my bed

    This was fairly good... I liked the line, "they have bloodstained teeth", as the imagery is very good there. The rest of it, aside from that line, was... mediocre. Agreeing ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Prologue

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if you like. I don't much care. So. What kind of music do you like? What's a movie ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: First Person Poems

    Oh, now I understand your poem about the flea better.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Ways to display poetry

    That sounds complex. Would you do the writing before or after the folding? Or would you fold, unfold, write, and refold?

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lindsay

    I like this! It's all part of the great enigma that is Lindsay. Awesome! It didn't strike me as particularly poemish, but then, what do I know? Peace, love, chocolate, ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    Aw, man! I can't see this one either! Is there something wrong with my computer?? :cry:

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of Legolas

    Aw... I can't see it. :(

    Sep 24, 2007


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie