User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Anwser

    Okay. I really like this; I think it may have been your best yet. Definitely my favorite. Critique-wise, there's not much to say... I didn't think that any of the ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Burnt Toast

    This was wicked nifty. I laughed through the whole thing, but my favorite bit was this: Will this toast escape detection if it is masked by these confections? Through the ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Celebrity Sex Symbol (R)

    This was a good idea, but I didn't really like it that much. I thought it was a little dull, a little dry, and not the most satisfying internet poem ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Actually, some of us do bite... The vampires... and Ash, mostly.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Heart of a Tiger

    This sounds so cute! I love cat stories. Unless the cat dies--then I hate it.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Blood Confessions, by Alisa Libby

    Ooh... cool sounding book. Next time I go to the bookstore I'll see if I can find it.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

    Ooh... my sister read this book. She didn't exactly like it... Actually she may have hated it. But still, it sounds pretty nifty. I also really like the cover. I ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come Revel In My Thoughts

    Strength, love, laughter. Peace, love, chocolate. Intertwined in fate. Love, Muffin

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    Which one? Both? What did I figure out?

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Research Re: Gendercide

    You could try Googling gendercide. I don't know if that will help, but if you tried cross-referencing you could get some good information. ...And you've probably done the assignment already...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Research Re: Please Help!

    Yup yup, it's microscope. There are tons of names for them, though. Do you need a specific one, or did you just need to know what the scientific name is?

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    So now you'll be wondering how a cat can use a keyboard... Well, if a cat can play piano.... Love the icon, by the way. Dusty. Muffin

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    Whoa... this is beautiful. I love how everything looks so natural and unposed. It's not like it was purposely set there at all. Great job. :) Love, Muffin

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    Ethan is from ctrl-alt-del. Great, isn't that nice for Ethan. I'm so proud of him. ...Would you mind telling me what on earth ctrl-alt-del is? (And yes, I know it ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    Well, there is a difference between giving a good and honest critique and just saying that every line is a cliche and the poem/story/lyrics should be trashed.

    Sep 26, 2007


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio