User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Lyrics Re: care/less

    I'm fairly bad at critiquing lyrics, but I'll give it a shot. :) Well, I liked the first line; it was great and really drew me in. The rest of ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Cocoa Harbor (hair dye color, saw it in a drugstore once)

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me confused about your name - I mean really, are you called Aet Lindling or Aet Linding? The first time I met you I spent about five ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Senior Quotes

    Man, that sucks! But at least the Helen Keller one is good. My pitiful words of comfort. :)

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Senior Quotes

    Ah, too bad. :P Did you submit the ones that you have up yonder? ^

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    Yeah, life and me dated for awhile, but then we decided we didn't work as a couple, so we went to platonic. It worked out great. We chat online all ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Theme Song

    I liked the song that the Y was singing for that brief hiatus when he lived in the corner of the main page.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Senior Quotes

    "Breathe. Not breathing can cause you to die." ~Damian Kulash "He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Tintinnabulation - a ringing or tinkling sound; a word that is extremely hard to spontaneously shout aloud. ...Believe me, I know. I can't get past the first syllable.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Dalmatian teal!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Wow, there's a whole slew of new people today! Anyways, hi! I'm Muffin, resident Muffin (one of many - well, two) and I like guacamole (the three-ingredient kind) and tuna ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pure logic

    In my opinion, the last one doesn't apply unless you count the toy.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Well, excellent for you! We're all a pretty jolly bunch, and everyone will be pleased to help you with your writing. It's why Nate made the site, after all. So, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hi hi Caroline! I'm Muffin, but you can call me Embles. (Actually, you don't have to. I was joking.) Anyways, welcome! Soccer is awesome; I think it's my favorite sport. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddles

    Because he set himself on fire, which saved him the trouble of slitting his own throat. ...Yeah, that wasn't a serious answer. And I got nothing for the riddle. I'll ...

    Nov 5, 2007


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria