-
Re: question:
Since 2004, maybe? Somewhere around that time.
Oct 5, 2007 -
Re: List of Female Gender Stereotypes/Archetypes?
Are fictional books/television shows acceptable as an academic resource? Is this a stupid question? Probably is. Muffin
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: You know you're a dancer when...
Eew, 50cent? Are they mad??? And, hello. :) You sound pretty interesting, as do your parents. Nonconformists to fashion are rare, and it's always so refreshing to meet one. :) ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Bored. :]!
I like the lollipop stuck on his horn.
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Portraits
I really love the first one. It's very dreamy and soothing, and her eyes are a beautiful shape. A lot of depth, which is hard to convey in pen. (Or ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Ms Paint Masterpieces
Ooh, an evil banana? Could you post it? I always like to see evil bananas... Please tell me he's not wearing a mask, though. That's so... superhero villan. Ugh.
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]
Are these modified in any way, or are they in their original glory?
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Hidden
This was pretty good. It was indeed cute, but it lost the rhythm after the first stanza - which I really liked, by the way; points to you - and ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Her
This is kind of lame... Doesn't have any lasting quality, no particular rhythm (Rigel's version is excellent, though, rhythm-wise; it really adds a lot and it's a great read), and ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: See The World Spinning 'Round
I like the first two stanzas - the rhymes were really good, seemingly effortless - but the last two lines seemed kind of weak compared to the rest. I can't ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Signature, or "Abandon All Hope"
You know, I really do like this. It's got a sort of simple, charming appeal that makes for a fun read. I like the stories that could be behind this; ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: deleted
The second I saw this, my brain went, "Ohmigosh so cuuuuute!!! I want him as a pet!", and then after I looked at it for a few more seconds, my ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Lion
Overall it's a little stiff, especially the tail and hind leg, but it's still nice. I don't like the face much, it looks a little glarey and I don't think ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: My Sister
I definitely like the third one the best - it's the most real. The first seems way too LL Bean Spring Catalogue, and I don't like the angle of the ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: hello all
Hey, nifty name. Gloomy.
Oct 4, 2007
