-
Re: Your basic art thread
Wow, these are great! I love them all. I especially like the second Athena. That's your icon, yes? It's very cool. Oh, and the icon you made for the TW ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Natural Photography
I love the bee and the ladybug! They're definitely the best, and they look so sweet. I love bees! I like the butterflies as well. They're soooo hard to photograph; ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: The Sisters
I love the first one. It's great and perfect and awesome. The second one isn't so good; her necklace is a little bit lopsided and she's not portrayed as well ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Firedance
This is nice. Very powerful and interestingly framed. Good job. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Flowers
This is really nice. I like the all the different colors and things, and how they're all soft-looking and nice. You did this with colored pencil, right? It looks it, ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Scenery with a difference...
Wow, these are really good! I love the leaves and the big tree, and the bridge! I love bridges like that; very romantic-looking. The one with the tree and the ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Greetings
Welcome!
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Soooooo....
Welcome!! At this time I can't think of much to say... Oh, wait. If you'd like a critique (I try to be nice :) ) be sure to toss me ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: estoy aqui!
Hurrah! Hello! What's your favorite food? Ooh! And do you have any pets? Was this asked? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Hullo.
I love the Phantom Tollbooth! I've read that so many times. I love Tock. :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Hello Everyone
Welcome! I hope you like it here. :) I like your icon. Is that a photograph of yours? In that case, is that you? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: That One Weird Guy...
Welcome! I hope you like it here. We're a pretty envelope-savvy bunch. Not that envelopes have much to do with anything... But still. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Hola!!!
aren't brick and block the same? Hey, you wouldn't use a block to build a wall, but you would a brick. Blocks in the nursery, bricks in the yard! :D ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
You? Boring? Never! Meeting new people is fun! And you sound pretty interesting... Welcome! (You know, if you don't like your name, you can contact an administrator or a mod ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: All We Know
This wasn't exactly the most intriguing thing that one could pull up out of the jumble. The beginning was not captivating, and I had a hard time getting through it. ...
Oct 9, 2007
