User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Disaster

    This should be in a literary forum, not in the Welcome section. ...Unless, of course, this is an introduction... in which case this is very weird. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Hey hey, and welcome! I'm Muffin, resident distributor of peace, love, and chocolate. I like your name, it's so pretty. I like long, light names. And yay, a friend of ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey there, Newsha! Pretty name, I love it! And, journalism is so cool! I'm taking that in school, and it's really fun. Yay for the school paper. :P So, welcome ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well, welcome back! I don't remember seeing you around before... you probably brbed before I joined. So, I hope to see you around, and if you'd like a critique or ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    I like the boots in the second one, but she looks a little stiff with her head bent back like that, and her legs are also a little stiff-looking. Maybe ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    Most of these are great, really pretty and colorful. I think I like two, three, and six the best. You know, it's hard to critique art and photography, because so ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    I like the flower from the botanical gardens. The others aren't too special... but the third one was nice, good framing. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    I like the first; it's candy-rific! Or marble-rific, depending on how you look at it. And the rose ones are all good - it's nice to see pictures of roses ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    Wow, this is really pretty! I absolutely love snowflake backgrounds. Great job on this. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    Whoa, creepy! I knew a guy who looked a lot like that! And, that's a nice picture, very real. I like his teeth. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    I love the second one! It's unbelieveably gorgeous. I wish I could go there! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    I like the second one the best. The runes on the headstone are fantastic. The fourth was okay, a little busy and too big to fit on my screen, so ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Things I've Learned After It Was Too Late

    Aw, I love that dog! It looks like Eddie, from Frasier! Well, only a little younger. I think I like the second one better; it's smaller and it's got more ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Understanding

    I liked this! It was well-written and understandable, and just good. Your imagery was nice, and I liked what I saw in my head. And, I agree with you on ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My mom tells me that I should write things that I would want to read, and that chances are somebody else out there will want to read it, too. Yup. ...

    Oct 13, 2007


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi