User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Media Reviews Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Oh, yeah, I've heard of these! They're advertised in the back pages of some books I have... can't remember which they are, though. One question: I was never really clear ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    This sounds like a sweet book. Of course, the only reason I opened this in the window was because it had the same title as the Beatles song... :D But ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    That's an interesting story. :) Sort of Disney-Channel-in-reverse. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Holy wow, that was a long bio! An interesting one, but still... wow. Long. Anyways, hi. Your weird toys sound a lot like me. I once found a bobby pin ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Gets you a lot of reviews, as well. ;) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    I'm ashamed to admit I've never heard of her. :( This is where comes in handy. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Diary of a Teenage Girl

    Wow, this sounds like an awesome book. Very real and beautiful and personal. To the library! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    That's good. :) Those kinds of books are so great to discover. You never get tired of them! Have you ever read Avalon High? My friend says that's a really ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    So... yeah... hello.... What does the CRA stand for? Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slavery

    This was pretty good... the biggest problem I could find was that you used the word "mourning" way too much. It would have been okay if the poem was longer, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Old Clown

    This was really... well... I don't know what it was, but whatever it is there's a lot of it. Point-by-point time! - Take it out of either the bold or ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: isn't it ironic?

    This was really sweet. I liked it a lot. The first, oh, half of the poem wasn't that great, but it really picked up in the middle and I really ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Lonely Page

    This was okay. It was a little bit slide-over-the-eyes, and I had trouble deciding if I liked it or not. On the technical side of thing, I don't think you ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to YWS, Rea! I'm Muffin, and please PM me if you'd like a critique. I have more time on my hands than you would believe. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Does "So, uh, yeah" mean that you're back? Muffin

    Oct 14, 2007


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland