User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me do a double take on the pronunciation of your name.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: tell me what you think about this pic

    Well, her hair is a pretty color. And man, you're bony. But I agree, there's not much to capture the eye here, and since your friend took it I don't ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Focus Experiment

    I like how it's focused but I don't think it was captured all that well. Call it a personal preference. I think that if you had showed more of the ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Where's Pat??? :cry:

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Hat Black

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being from a dark country.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Brigitte Bardot We're starting to get a lot of Bs....

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Woot, hello. :) I'm Muffin. That's so cool that you play flute! I used to, but my teacher was insane so I stopped. Music folk... you know how it goes. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Up or Down?: A Worthy Question Indeed

    Dude! I made it even! Whoa!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Billy Ray Cyrus

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    She means it, too. Lots of crushed-out Potter girls on this site, be warned!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi and welcome! I'm Muffin, and I have no idea what I should call you, so I'll name you Ear. Hi, Ear! By the way, cute icon. Is that your ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Painted Red Nails

    I liked this! It was clever and interesting, but a little hard to read because it was one big spindly chunk. I think that if you broke this up into ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    (I'm not doing NaNo, so please don't lynch me for posting in the "triumphs" thread.) I just wanted to congratulate you all on doing a great job. Way to go, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: My MC's Middle Name

    I think the second one, because it tastes better on my tongue (not too heavy, more the weight of a marble), plus it's easier to pronounce. I spent about eight ...

    Nov 5, 2007


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix