User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Welcome Mat Re: H!

    Why, hello! Neat name, funny icon, hello, welcome, PM me if you'd like a critique, melt a crayon and be happy, all that jazz. :) If you could have eitther ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi People! <3

    Hello! Cool name, by the way. I like whimsy! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hello! I've seen some of your posts around. Yay you, I know who you are! :D Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Wyoming! ^_^

    Hello, hello, hello a thousand times over! ...Not much else to say besides that. These days are great! Enjoy yourself; eat a pickle. Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Whoa. Punctuation would be nice in that. I hope you have better grammar in the pieces you post. :) Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello again

    Hey hey Catter! (Can I call you Catter? No? Too bad then. :D ) I'm Muffin, or Em, or Embles, or Muffy if you want to annoy me. So, if ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I'll try anything! Though admittedly, the Buchanan Perspective sounds a little bit out of my intellectual realm.... plus I didn't know it existed until about forty seconds ago. But still! ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    Just to let you know: I have downloaded this, and will get started reading this right away. I can't promise anything lengthy just yet, but have no fear! I'll work ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hello! I'm Muffin, and you're you, who's new, and that was not supposed to rhyme. Welcome! PM me if you'd like a critique or just would like to chat. My ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Cheesage! Welcome, welcome welcome a thosand times over! :smt026 Like your name, like your avatar. Colorful and cute! So, question time! What's your favorite TV show? Do you like apples? ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALOOO!!!!!!!!

    Heya there! Cool intro... I like poems! So, if you'd like a critique, please PM me and I'll have a look. :D Welcome! Peace, love, chocolate Muffin

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! If you're new, then how can you be back? Where were you before? The Land of Esteemed Possibilty, or some other, more fractious realm? Or did you just pop ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Percy. Welcome! I like your avatar, tis indeed gorgeous. PM me if you'd like a chat or a crit! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Tragic Tale of Young Epic Romance, Eragon, etc.

    So I found this when I was browsing through the Contests section, and since I've read a lot of your poetry and, for the most part, liked it, I clicked ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Be obscure clearly. ~E.B. White

    Welcome! I'm Muffin, but you can call me EM if six letters is too much to type. ;) So, I hope you enjoy it here, and if you'd like me ...

    Oct 19, 2007


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe