User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    I'm still working on that, Jared, but I agree with the others that you need to stay away from this publishing company. The letter sounds completely creepy and suspicious - ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Ooh, I have more pets than both of you! *dances around crazily* Ahem, sorry. Hello. :) And, sports are awesome! My favorite's soccer, but I like basketball too. Anything goes ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse Drawings

    How strange.... I can't see them either. :( At least it's not just my computer. ~Muffage

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    So... I figure from the title that you were trying to make yourself look like a machine. I don't think it really worked that well - it looked more like ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Lame Inking-more added 10/22/07

    He's a little bit oddly proportioned, for a person, but the shadowing out helps some. I think that his shoulders are too stiff-looking... now, I could never draw a shoulder ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    Okay, I know this is probably an insane thing to point out, but you misspelled "Rapunzel". Needs an A. Those tricky little names have it in for everyone. And as ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! Hihi! Hi hi hi! *blinks at "hi"s* Yeah, I'm hyper. I hi when I'm a rogue balloon. So anyways, you're new! Awesome! Fresh meat! What kind of stuff do ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Bangkok!

    Hi to both you guys! :smt026 Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    Nah, not insane. Funny and unique would be better terms. :D Though insane could apply... but hey, I have warped definitions of some words, so you'd never really know what's ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A little frog and his much bigger friend.

    Aw, cute! Frogs are adorable. And this really makes the frog look good. Both frogs, actually. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    Not much I can say here that hasn't been said before... except that the second photograph was absolutely fantastic !! (!) (!!!) So, yeah. Great job! Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Wow... You taught yourself to paint? That's pretty awesome. Yeah. Nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hum.

    Aw, thanks guys! You're all so nice. :oops: Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: cookies

    I liked the concept of this; it's very original and makes a tasty read (and no, that was not a cookie pun, I actually say things like that). I don't ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    Hi hi, welcome welcome, talking in twos, woo to the hoo! And... I'm done! See you around! Heh, sorry for the short post; Sumi pretty much said everything I could ...

    Oct 28, 2007


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox