User avatar

EnchantedPanda

EnchantedPanda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Veneer

    Hello amygabb, In truth I didn't really understand this. Once I started reading I did want to read on but after I had finished I wasn't really sure how I ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wildflowers

    Hello Incognito, Wow, that was honestly a really interesting story and I liked your interesting take on something so simple and plain. I enjoyed the depth that you went into ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Practice Makes Perfect

    Hello Sionarama, I liked this quite a lot and it is a very interesting story. I like the description at the start and the way the story was simple and ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Answer me.

    Hello w0nd3rstruck, I'll admit, this was quite a confusing poem. I didn't really understand it the first time I read it because everything seemed to almost contradict itself with another ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sondro

    Hello Gamergirl, I actually quite liked this. It's definitely better than anything I can do on the computer as I'm not good with computer art software programs and you obviously ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because *cough cough* you also missed out on a full stop on the end of your signature. Which makes you *cough cough* a hypocrite.

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 It's cool I guess :)

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    My elbows look skinny today. I shall try again: Dreami8hntgF9orr3ef3e4 What was that??? The Dreaming is perfect if you tilt your head to the side and squint.

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because you used a smiley face

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seventh Shadow~ Started (4 Spots open)

    King Richard | Ballroom I spun around angrily to see where it had come from. I spotted a boy walking toward the front of the hall. His head staring straight ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Chibi Len Kagamine

    Hello shiney1, Awww that is so cute! I wanna' give him a hug he is just so adorable and oh my gosh how can you make a drawing so cute. ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having the best tiger avvie ever!

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Okay here goes the best elbow typing in elbow typing history! DFRERAMINGfiorever Or not! :) I will try again tomorrow, I really need to skinnyify my elbows. Grrr my elbows ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    8/10 I liked the first part but the second part wasn't amazing.

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 It has a bow and arrow in it, what can I say?

    Oct 9, 2011


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass