User avatar

EnchantedPanda

EnchantedPanda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey?

    Hello Cookjess048, First of all welcome to the young writers society I hope you really enjoy spending time here and improving your writing skills. My user name on here is ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Godric I had been laying on the bed for at least an hour when I heard a rustling noise from outside and the tent door opened. I didn't move my ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi again...?

    Hello Sumi H. Inkblot, It's been quite a while since my last posting visit (two or three years, I think), and I'm quite honestly flabbergasted by all the changes! So ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest

    bench.jpg dancing hares.jpg footprint.jpg forest.jpg hares.jpg

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Berries & Ladybirds

    Hello MorningMist, Let me start by saying that you're absolutely incredible! Also, don't worry; I don't plan to make a habit of clogging up the forums. But I just couldn't ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 What can I say? I'm a Coldplay fanatic.

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    I'm gonna' do this today! Prepare yourselves for some epic elbow typing. Dream ingForevfetr Oh my gosh I was so, so, so close. Grrrrr!

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seventh Shadow~ Started (4 Spots open)

    King Richard | Ballroom The boy continued to apologize profusely and I searched him in suspicion. I wasn't trying to judge him by the way we had first met but ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)

    Godric I sighed in annoyance and swatted a fly away from my head. I couldn't stand it, the heat and all the people. I was slowly getting grumpier and grumpier ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Lunch.

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Sundae.

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but you can't eat any cotton candy for the rest of your life. I wish I was the prime minister.

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No I don't have dreadlocks. TUBM likes peter pan!

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    I could never eat my pets! I'll go with the arm. Would you rather let a tarantula crawl all over your head for a whole week, or live with a ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Candyfloss.

    Oct 15, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites