User avatar

EnchantedPanda

EnchantedPanda

  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Dream...you are the most incredible person in the entire world. Aww, thank you so much Lumi! :smt114

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Opps left one out :) ZF= done.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    writerwithacause I know you only wanted a hat but I couldn't resist doing the whole thing, here you go! wwc= finished.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    RachelElg, here it is *nods* RE= done.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    MorningMist here we go! He's all Christmasified! :smt111 MM= finished.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    ForgottenSpellbinder here you are, it's nothing special but anyway! FS= finished.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Here you are Camulaeus C finished.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    tkpejb here is your christmas avvie! :smt114 t= finished.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    I finished my own one for some fun! DF.jpg

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A star across my chest

    Hello ACTRESS, You have a really decent start here and I like the topic which you have chosen to write about. I felt though, that you didn't make this as ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Create-a-word contest

    Hello Laminated, I don't have much practice reviewing words but I'll give this a go. Please excuse the length of this, I would write more but it is difficult to ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My dream trip

    Hello sindhu98, As far as the poem itself went it was actually quite good. Most of what you wrote was meaningful and the message was sweet. I felt though, that ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old

    It's sad that the site will be down, but it will definitely be worth it when we've got the new look! Bye ye' olde Young Writers Society! :)

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Oooh this sounds like good fun! Could someone make me one please! :)

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Other Re: New Word

    Hello Mickixoxo, This is an interesting start that you have here and although this will be difficult to review as there isn't much substance I will give you my general ...

    Dec 12, 2011


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451