User avatar

EnchantedPanda

EnchantedPanda

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Am I the only one here who doesn't know who Derpy Hooves is?

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because your avvie just blinked at me! In an oddly cute and spookily adorable kind of way and now I want to give it a hug!

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because they definitely wink! :pirate3:

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Many people, right?

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Valentines Day

    :smt007 :smt008 Valentines day... After some research I found that: 1) "In the two weeks before Valentine’s Day, American sales of gold jewelry lead to 34 million metric tons of ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Translating a Sense

    Hello UrbanNomad, It's DreamingForever here to review your lovely poem! This was obviously a very short and simple poem. I think you tried to use that to your advantage though ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Forehead

    Ahaha I believe I'm pro at this! :) e4d3r4`1Q`RT54Q (I seriously wonder how I ended up in the web address bar? :shock:)

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    I didn't ask you so I can tell you why I asked, can I?

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Does not have school in the morning! Lyka baws!

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Commenting on this thread for the first time lyka baws!

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    Oh my gosh! That bathroom is huge and it has a fluffy rug and a gorgeous carpet and it's so festive and a huge bathtub and an awesome shower! This ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    3rd March!! :D :D :D :D :D In 2003 my birthday was on the 03/03/03!! Epic, I know!

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Hello Mythos, I believe we've already met briefly on chat but anyway welcome to Young Writers Society :D! I'm DreamingForever but you can call me whatever floats your boat! Make ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Feel good photos!

    Hehe Lemony! I do see what you mean! :D Oh and by the way I am armed with more photos! images aefhdkbm.jpeg smile1.jpg

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Hello tgirly, It's DreamingForever here to review your poem! I have to say that you have an excellent start here and although it was a very short and simple poem ...

    Jan 24, 2012


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown