User avatar

Empress

Empress

  • Research Re: Publishing

    @Empress I'm glad to hear your book is doing well ^_^ My (Sci-fy nut) sister is getting an ereader for Christmas, and EF is on her list. I'd just like ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Research Re: Publishing

    @Joe I hasn't saying it was impossible, but I guess I am not wanting to get crazily excited about something that may not happen. @HighTop, I am looking into Amazon ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Research Re: Publishing

    Why not check the websites? Amazon, Creatspace, Lulu etc. All self publishing platforms. You could also bring out your novel in e-book. On Amazon, it's free but they take about ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Research Re: Publishing

    Hiya! First off, only use CreateSpace and KDP - Smashwords and Lulu etc aren't on the same league. With Amazon, you can either publish it at no cost whatsoever, or ...

    Nov 20, 2013


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100