Random avatar

Empathy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Hey, There.

    Hey and welcome, I'm newish here too so I would love to be friends. =)

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight Serenade Chapter 1

    I liked the beginning, really nicely done. I still do not believe that English is your second langauge. I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

    Nov 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Welcome to Darkside

    Running. I could feel my heart race; my eyes I knew had turned red. Fear, sickly sweet smell hitting my nose. I could almost taste it. Though the taste of ...

    Nov 28, 2011


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes