User avatar

Emmzziee

  • Art & Photography Re: 'Abstract' ;D

    This is my first ever actual painting :D IMG0055.jpg (Usually, these things don't show up for me) :D (I'll post another righhhht... here) IMG0055.jpg I only had this tiny canvas ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Crying - An Acrylic Painting

    I had to review something of yours as soon as I saw that you had an awesome Evanescence avatar. EVANESCENCE! WOOOOOOOOO! I love your picture. It reminds me of a ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop The Abuse.

    Hey, wow! :D You're an excellent artist :D I also love the idea. I mean, most people can draw a picture of a sad or lonely person... which signifies abuse. ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Girly Thing?

    I guess that I'm not what you would call girly , but I... I seriously don't see any problems here. At all! :D I mean, I haven't seen any of ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Reverse-Bear-Trap

    P150811_16.40_[02].jpg And this is the real Amanda :) saw41.jpg I've changed things, such as facial expressions, but... tell me what you think :) It may not be amazing... which is ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    D'ya know... I guess that all of my poems are pretty much "emo." And that makes me frown. :? I really don't understand the difference :O Maybe some poems should ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    Wow :D How long did it take you to draw these?! They're fantastic :D

    May 14, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I'm kind of shamefully fussy with books :) If I'm not sucked into the story straight away, or if it's written in any way that I'm not comfortable with, then ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Photography

    COOOL BEANS' :D The first one is my favorite! :) It reminds me of an old-fashioned, long-forgotten-about kind of black-and-white movie and I love how you managed to catch that. ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Inspiration?

    Music :D Evanescence is my favorite for poetry, and Flyleaf :) Because not only does this kind of music put a certain mood into my head, but it also inspires, ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    Goodnight Mister Tom :) And I love any of the non-fiction by Torey Hayden Xx

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    These are just awesome :D How did you manage to capture so much detail on the second picture?! I really want to review these, but I just can't... 'cos they're ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    Yes, yes :) If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you diabetes, don't make lemonade. ;) xx

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jackelyn

    Aww, cute :) She has beautiful eyes, and you're very good with a camera! :D The black and white one is real nice. xx

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jackelyn

    Aww, cute :) She has beautiful eyes, and you're very good with a camera! :D The black and white one is real nice. xx

    Dec 30, 2010


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind