User avatar

Emmzziee

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Soundtracks

    The Muppet's Treasure Island music, and the soundtrack for Candyman. I've never actually seen 'Candyman'. But I love the soundtrack :D

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    NO WAY :( I was going to change my name to Cotton! (:

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    There's two kinds of people in the world: those with guns and those who dig. 'And I want to play a game.' ;) 'SAW'

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: If you had to run away...

    I'm not really close to anybody on YWS... I mean, I know Charlii101 but considering she is an 'all-around' friend... (as in I see her ALL of the time xD!) ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    My photo didn't work before :( Here it is! It was just being shy. *smiles fondly* mememememe.jpg This is me.... with my new black hair! :D :O I'm sorry it's ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessions

    Horror films :( Whenever I'm alone, I have this urge to watch about a billion of them.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    Sometimes I get inspired by films, or music :) But then I get scared that I'm not using my imagination properly :O

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    And I like eternal. The Evanescence song. Oh, oh, and evanescence. It means 'quickly fading away' and it sounds good too :)

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    Immortal ;) After watching the SAW movies I've loved that word. And 'cos I love Evanescence.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    This is me WITH BLACK HAIR xD!!! P160711_11.52_[01].jpg

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    'Breathe No More' by Evanescence :)

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Because it's nobody's fool. (Avril Lavigne) :) What time is it?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    And screamed, "Witch! -

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    He wants to be a rockstar xD! (nickelback) Who are you?

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    evil little elf

    Aug 4, 2011


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind