User avatar

Emmzziee

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    This is beautiful :) Your poem is descriptive, and still leaves loads to the imagination :) Definately write some more stuff like this!!! xxx

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So This Is Goodbye

    Beautiful :) I could REALLY feel, with the way you described and your writing style xx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Dreamer

    When I read this, it really MEANT something too me. I could FEEL it. You sir, are an awesome writer :) xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In my World

    Darkness approaches, as I sink into myself. Deeper and deeper, Under the ocean, in my head... Not blue, but grey. Not sunlit, maybe not even moonlit. Is this fake? As ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: to teens

    You have INSPIRED me :) Thank you so much xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    AWESOME picture! This would look so totally awesome on my bedroom wall! :) xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    I like this :) It reminds me of me... ;) xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Oh! PLEAASE review my stuff :) xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Photos! :}

    The rose is my absolute favorite! These are all totally awesome :) xxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbieee

    I'm totally new too! :D and I'm trying to answer loadsa' stuff so I can add more posts, ahaa :) Welcome!xD and please, check out my story if you have ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Christmas

    This is an awesome picture! :) For me, though, I think I would have preferred the angel to be a little smaller.. I'm not critisising, though! I really do like ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This is for you. The one who changed everything.

    I love this! It kind of reminds me of a song, actually... :) I think it's very creative and different. Be proud! :) xxxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Weston mill vampires 1872

    It's awesome, how descriptive this is. Each person has its own personality! Love ... a stranger o.O KISSES! xxxx

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summary to 'I never knew i loved you'

    Aww this is awesome! NO! NO, she can't tell anyone. Unless she's preganant! .... That would be bad :) ahaa xxxx

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Together Again, Part One and Two!

    Part One. I tried so hard to remember her. I would stare at that faded old photo on my bedside as if my life depended on it. She was grinning, ...

    Dec 9, 2010


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor